Here is how the cookbook club works…
1. Go to the Mt. Morris Public Library to sign up and choose a recipe out of the cookbook we have chosen. They will make you a copy of the recipe for you to take home.
2. On club day make the dish you chose.
3. Bring your dish along with a serving spoon (or whatever is appropriate) and a plate, bowl, cup, and silverware for yourself to the Mt. Morris Senior Center at 6:00 pm.
4. Enjoy trying every dish and hearing about the challenges.
5. Help choose the cookbook for the next month.